At Greenfield, we recognise that some students have additional social and emotional needs that require nurturing and developing. These needs can manifest themselves in a number of ways, including behavioural difficulties or anxiety and in communication difficulties.
For those students who find aspects of this difficult, we offer:
• Tutor support
• Transition support
• Social skills / Friendship sessions
• Emotional Regulation support
• Mental Health Piece of Mind (NHS)
• Emotional Health and Resilience Nurse
• Support from the Progress and Guidance team
If parents/carers, or school staff, become concerned about any developing behaviour, then we will arrange to meet with you to try to determine any possible causal factors and to plan appropriate provision to support your child’s needs.