Greenfield Community College is committed to anti-discriminatory practice to promote equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all children and families. We aim to:
• Provide a secure and accessible environment in which all our students can flourish and in which all contributions are considered and valued.
• Include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity.
• Provide positive non-stereotyping information about gender roles, diverse ethnic and cultural groups and disabled people.
• Improve our knowledge and understanding of issues of anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and valuing diversity.
• Make inclusion a thread that runs through all of the activities of the school
For further information please view the Equality Policy Statement on the policies page.